Kyla's Blog

Just another Edublogs.org site

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December19

Christmas is a time a year when you get to spend time with your family, get presents, and santas clause comes and gives you presents. I know that some people don’t believe in santa clause but I do. I always have and I probabley always will. But Christmas isn’t about the presents, it is about spending time with your family. For me Christmas is just having fun with my family.

by posted under Uncategorized | 2 Comments »    
2 Comments to

“Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1. January 5th, 2013 at 10:01 am      Reply viduni Says:

Hey Kyla,
    I am sorry I haven’t talked to you for a month. i was really busy, and I didn’t have any time to waste. I can’t talk for long now because I have to get ready to go to the ariport to fly back to Canada. I am sorry but I can’t get to the computer because I am on the plane for fourty-eight hours. Tell the Mr.Woods and the class that I can’t come to school on Monday because I land in Canada at noon and I will be to tired.

Bye Viduni

2. January 5th, 2013 at 10:02 am      Reply viduni Says:

Hey Kyla,

Bye Bye Viduni

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar